Erin J. Mullen
I am passionate and enthusiastic about my work. While I don’t think I will ever be done learning, I also really enjoy mentoring and encouraging others. As I continue in my path towards bigger professional successes I would love to bring everyone along with me who is ready and willing, because it brings me joy to see those around me also winning and reaching their goals. I take my work very seriously; however I do not take myself seriously (at all) which makes me pretty fun to work with.
- Spoken at national level on topics surrounding SEO and organic digital marketing
- Managed web and social for a variety of brands from small businesses to large enterprise organizations with hundreds of locations
- Participated at a leadership level in multiple website redesign and CMS transitions from taxonomy and 301 mapping through implementation and content management
- Maintained a proven track record for growth on web and social platforms
- Digital Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Management Systems (CMS) and HTML
- Public Relations
- Email Marketing
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Social Media Strategy and Content Creation (including Facebook ads, Instagram Reels, TikTok, Pinterest search, YouTube, SnapChat filters, etc.)
- Vendor Relations
- Reputation and Location Page Management
- Website Strategy (including taxonomy, user experience and conversion-focused pages)
“Erin brings great energy to projects and has a strong eye for SEO and content strategy. She’s able to translate complex topics into understandable content for readers. I’ve truly enjoyed her being a member of the digital team.” – Robbie Schneider, Social Media Manager
Getting to Know Me
- I was a foster parent for around eight years and continue to volunteer and advocate.
- I am an ally for equality and believe in the value of diversity.
- I started in salons and PR, so I wear a lot of black.
- Cats > dogs (because who actually has time for dog parenting?)
- I’m a Pisces sun, so I’m creative and get along with prety much everyone.
- Bold, confident women give me life and we need more of them.
- I get bored easily and am always up for a new challenge or adventure.
- I believe in working smarter and never making things more complicated than they need to be.
One way I stay on top of all things social is through testing trends and content on my personal platforms in addition to managing branded and more niche pages.
- Multiple Reels & TikToks with over a million views
- Over 49K views on YouTube
- Over 10K followers on TikTok
- Podcast in top 10% global ranking (ListenNotes)
- Over 1K followers in a matter of weeks on niched TikTok accounts
Contact me if you’d like examples or info on branded social media management and strategy.
Below are a few writing and content samples by yours truly.
Up & Coming Nashville Artist Corey Layne
This article introducing Corey Layne was written after interviewing Layne on a podcast episode.
Recipe: Holiday Fruit Salad
This was a recipe I put together and worked with a video team to create fuller content around.
Advertising in the World of Social Media: Problems & a Proposal
This one is older, but aged well. I wrote this two years before Pinterest introduced the first promoted pins.
I am a co-founder and host, alongside Jodi Miller, on the Boom Tequila podcast. This podcast is currently in its third season and ranked in the top 10% globally (ListenNotes). New episodes every Monday include entertainment and relationship focused topic discussion, music recommendations and personal questions near the end.